Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Fire Damage in walk in fridge. All items affected.

Taking the extra time

This customer lost so much in her home fire. The master bedroom had been thrown apart trying the contain the fire that spread throughout her home. She was devastated by the fact that jewelry and family heirlooms were lost in the rubble of all the burned materials. Our crew combed though the entire room and were able to find her her grandmothers jewelry as well as all the family heirlooms, she was extremely grateful and we were very happy to help.

Fire Damage in living room of home destroyed walls and severe ash damage.

Fire Damage in Family Home

The photo shows the severe fire damage in a Malibu home! The fire affected the entire downstairs part of the home.  The soot and ash damage was very severe and it was not a safe living space. After inspecting the home we quickly removed all the debris and worked at a fast speed to get the customer home! 

Fire star to the rescue

We have many products that will clean up and deodorize smoke damaged homes and items. For the heaviest smoke damage we have our go to Fire Star cleaning solution. It is one of the most effective cleaners on the market. It is great for product for brightening metals. It can't be used on everything so our technicians make sure to pre-test before using it on any of your surfaces. Like all of our products it is safe to use and effective. It can even be used with other solutions like our Wall and All Surface cleaner, and Wall and All Plus. We mainly use it for things such as range hoods and other areas that might have excessive build up and damage. It is just another tool we use to get your home back to preloss condition.

Air scrubbing power in a Fire

"Scrubber" is a bit of a misnomer -- the machines don't really "scrub" anything. More appropriately, they trap airborne particles through their filters, allowing filtered air to pass through the machine and re-enter the breathing environment. It's really the same concept as a water filter under your kitchen sink. A water filter removes unwanted particles from your drinking water.

Fire chemical sponges

Chemical sponges are for removal of dry dirt, dust, and dry smoke soot residues. Our SERVPRO team uses these sponges on all of our fire jobs while cleaning. If our team needs to reach high ceilings we have poles that hold the chemical sponges up high so we can reach those areas. This is a very good way to get soot residue off of walls and ceilings. You never want to wipe fire soot off with a wet sponge, it will only smear more! We use a dry sponge for that very reason. Although, chemical sponges should not be used with protein fires because it will only smear it more. Our technicians are certified in fire restoration and we have the perfect chemicals for any size job.  

The Ozone Generator

The machine we have on spotlight today is this portable generator. It eliminates a variety of odors caused by animals, cigarette smoke, mold, and mildew, or fire and water damage. The machine generates ozone, which consists of unstable oxygen molecules (containing three oxygen atoms). Ozone chemically reacts with odor-causing molecules to oxidize residues and remove the odors.

All people and pets should be removed from the environment during ozoning. Once the deodorization process is complete, ozone quickly reverts to the normal oxygen molecule, leaving no residues. Once the odor is gone, the results are permanent.